Wednesday 30 September 2009

Day 3 - Blog Entry From Roisin Ellen Brophy (Member Of Ensemble)

Who ever claims they can't sing, has never tried. The rehearsals so far has proved that. Ok, so we're all music students, but the past three days have shown that effort, passion and dedication can transform a regular voice into something outstanding. As a first year student being thrown into a choir as big as this and working as much as we are, is quite daunting. But after delving into the mind of Matthew Herbert and seeing the exact message his lyrics are trying to portray, it has only made the choir more eager to give a moving performance. 
I truly feel privileged to be given such an opportunity and the rehearsals have already taught me a lot about my voice, working as a team of musicians and dedication to my future career in music. I'm sure this will only lead to a great night in the Barbican Hall which I would be thrilled to be a part of.




Roisin Ellen Brophy

1 comment:

  1. its very very informative post .what a meaningful efforts here thanks for sharing such a useful knowledge with us

    ReplyDelete