Friday 9 October 2009

Entry Blog from Angela - SIMON SAYS NIGHT!




Hello everyone!

I am going to give you a little update on what happened last night at Simon Says.
For those who are not aware, Simon Says is a singer / songwriter's night organized by the Goldsmiths Ensemble where all Goldsmiths music students and Ensemble members are welcome to perform!

It is a great opportunity to meet people and hear diverse and interesting music.


There is always such a special and friendly vibe at Simon Says. People are there to socialize and listen without being judgmental. I performed there my self in different occasions in the past three years and it was a great experience because you can really feel everyone's support.

It is a night where all genres are played including poetry and spoken word. It is a very creative and artistic evening, everyone is welcome to come and it is FREE so even better!

I met good friends last night and I was blown away by their performances.

I suggest you checking out this event and why not... perform!

Here are some photos I took to give you an idea of Simon Says 'cosy' atmosphere and some of the acts on last night.

Hope to see you all soon!
Angela.

No comments:

Post a Comment